What do you need when booking a villa - Orlando / Florida Guide
Florida Guide > Accommodation
There are so many villas on offer at all sorts of price ranges offering all sorts of different amenities. So what do YOU want in yours. The first thing to consider is the needs of each member of your party.
1. If you have a baby then you will need to look for a villa that offers a cot and a high chair.
2. If you have toddlers you will be most concerned about safety in pool area. This one is quite easy, as all villas have to have a pool alarm or safety fence to gain their licence (mind you, I would still check)
3. If you are a group of adults check that you will each have a bed (8 of you in four beds might not be any good if you are a party of golfers not in couples)
4. How many bathrooms do you need. For families it is normally fine to have just 2 bathrooms, but if you children are teenagers who take hours to get ready then you may need more. Likewise, if you are two families sharing you might need 2 master suites.
5. Do you want a games room? Fine if you intend to stay home a lot but might not get used if you are spending all your days in the parks.
6. Do you want a BBQ? I have known people insist on it and then never use it as it is so much easier to eat out.
7. Do you need a TV? Probably nice to relax in front of at the end of a long day in the parks.
8. Do you need a DVD player? If you do not like adverts every 5 – 10 minutes, then yes you do!
9. Do you need a PS2, Xbox or Wii? Whilst some parents would rather their kids had a break from "gaming" on vacation, there are equally as many that are happy for a little peace and quiet while the kids enjoy the video games in their own rooms.
10. Do you need a hot tub? These are becoming more and more popular on the list of wants these days as they can be wonderful for parents at the end of a very long and tiring day at the parks.
So think of what is most important to you and you can quickly rule out all the villas that do not meet your criteria
Viewed 3851 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: